05. Post-Judgment Enforcement


If your ex decides that he or she does not want to follow the parenting time schedule or sign over that bank account you were awarded in the divorce – you don’t have to just sit and take it. You can file a motion to enforce the provisions in your judgment or orders. Most times if your documents were well-drafted by an attorney, your judgment or orders will include a provision that allows you to collect attorney fees that you spend on getting your ex to follow the rules.